Tuesday, January 28, 2014: Michael Walli, Megan Rice and Greg Boertje-Obed will appear in federal court in Knoxville, Tennessee to be sentenced by Judge Amul Thapar for their July 28, 2012 Transform Now Plowshares action. Convicted in May 2013 by a jury of charges including depredation of property and sabotage, the court will hear testimony from Bishop Tom Gumbleton, John LaForge and others before deciding the sentences for Megan, Michael and Greg.
- film KILLING GAZA Friday Blue Hill
- Report from the World Economic Forum
- Fwd: WERU Link: Land Use Planning Commission Poised to Open 1.3 million Acres of Maine Woods to Development
- Film: Killing Gaza, Blue Hill Jan. 25
- Travel to Cuba with Witness for Peace
- Johan Galtung on: 2019 A Year for Health
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: "Fast for Yemen" in NYC – video from TRNN, DN!
- Fwd: Fast for Yemen in NYC and DC
- Fwd: from Kabul
- Fwd: Latest This Issue on U.S. demonization of Russia
- The latest on proposed massive fish farm Belfast Bay
- Whoever you are, wherever you are
- Peninsula Peace & Justice notes
- Petition: Convert Bath Iron Works to building for life