Hello all! I'm looking for help from my fellow Hancock County neighbors. My partner and I would like to get married but the state won't allow us to get a Maine marriage license because we are a lesbian couple. I have to ask 80,000 supporters to sign out petition to bring this issue back to Maine voters in November of 2012. Hancock County for Marriage Equality is looking for volunteers to collect petition signatures.
- Music to soothe the soul of the present world
- Fwd: Community Mask, 2000 or bust
- Monday March 23
- Sunday 6:24 p.m.
- Fwd: Duration of the virus on various surfaces and in an aerosol
- Good morning
- ST PATRICK’S DAY STORIES & LEGENDS TO BE PUBLISHED IN ELLSWORTH AMERICAN
- Rachel Corrie, we remember
- Peninsula Peace and Justice notes
- En JOY
- Fwd: Action Alert: Request Relief for Low-Income People amid Covid-19!
- Fwd: [Test] LWV-Downeast Monthly Meetings
- Fwd: WASH YOUR HANDS — THE VIRUS
- CUBA EVENTS Maine – Save the dates