From: Steve Benson <firstname.lastname@example.org>– – – –
Agenda for PPJ organizational meeting 05 01 2013
Identify someone to take notes
Identify additional agenda items
Topic: depleted uranium in the Middle East and more to come. Steve will show a 15-minute video of an interview about this with Congressman McDermott of Washington, and we can talk about it a little if we want.
Field of flags plans
Report on the 4/15 gathering at the site
Design and maintenance, plantings, signboard
Making of prayer flags on 5/13
Vigils over the season
Organizational planning for Bidder 70 on 5/3
Film May 24? Roadmap to Apartheid?
Gathering of community to recall its activity related to onset and developments in the “War of Terror”?
signature ads, vigil, field of flags:
Dud and Pat Hendrik
Terry Tempest Williams
Historical records of PPJ
Does the group want a central repository of data?
Does the group hope to have this organized for future reference?
Are there immediate steps easily taken to create an initial and useful historical record?
Reminder of upcoming facilitators of the meetings:
June 5 Peter
July 3 Ron
August 7 Bonnie
September 4 Carolyn
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk
- Fwd: LWV-Downeast Screening the Movie: Winner Take All
- Fwd: Hancock Sheriff asks for Riot Gear