01 05 2011 Peninsula Peace and Justice meeting minutes
Present: Judy, Becky, Peter, Bonnie, SteveWar tax resister Frank Donnelly, known to some in this company, has been released from prison to a halfway house in Maine and is volunteering for Peace Action Maine and other community services. Carolyn Coe is reported doing well in her encounter with Colombia and will return soon.
We discussed a possible visit by Bill Conway to our organizational meeting in February.
We planned the film programs for the first three months of 2010 in the Howard Room of the Blue Hill Library. Results to be announced once confirmed.
We agreed that this good time was had by all.
Next meeting February 2, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.
— Steve Benson
- film KILLING GAZA Friday Blue Hill
- Report from the World Economic Forum
- Fwd: WERU Link: Land Use Planning Commission Poised to Open 1.3 million Acres of Maine Woods to Development
- Film: Killing Gaza, Blue Hill Jan. 25
- Travel to Cuba with Witness for Peace
- Johan Galtung on: 2019 A Year for Health
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: "Fast for Yemen" in NYC – video from TRNN, DN!
- Fwd: Fast for Yemen in NYC and DC
- Fwd: from Kabul
- Fwd: Latest This Issue on U.S. demonization of Russia
- The latest on proposed massive fish farm Belfast Bay
- Whoever you are, wherever you are
- Peninsula Peace & Justice notes
- Petition: Convert Bath Iron Works to building for life