01 05 2011 Peninsula Peace and Justice meeting minutes
Present: Judy, Becky, Peter, Bonnie, SteveWar tax resister Frank Donnelly, known to some in this company, has been released from prison to a halfway house in Maine and is volunteering for Peace Action Maine and other community services. Carolyn Coe is reported doing well in her encounter with Colombia and will return soon.
We discussed a possible visit by Bill Conway to our organizational meeting in February.
We planned the film programs for the first three months of 2010 in the Howard Room of the Blue Hill Library. Results to be announced once confirmed.
We agreed that this good time was had by all.
Next meeting February 2, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.
— Steve Benson
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk
- Fwd: LWV-Downeast Screening the Movie: Winner Take All
- Fwd: Hancock Sheriff asks for Riot Gear