Peninsula Peace & Justice will meet on tuesday February 11 at 6:30 pm.
The meeting will be in THE WILDER ROOM at the Blue Hill Library.
Agenda items pending:
1. “Go Granny D” performance April 6th
2. Film for February (and March)
3. Propose dates for showing of “Gen Silent”, possibly April
4. Invitation to join the New England Network on Palestine
5. topic: missile defense in Maine
6. PEACE ON EARTH banners need to be taken down
7. Discussion of the Field of Flags
8. Suggestion to host event with Bruce Gagnon “Asia Pacific Pivot” in spring
9. Possible presentation and slide show on Palestine, suggested by Bob Schaible
At the meeting we can decide which items to include in this week’s meeting
All are welcome.