Green DrinksApril 20th, Wednesday, 7pm
A special presentation by 4 COA students. Using bacterial fermentation, College of the Altantic students are planning to convert local area waste into a liquid fuel known as butanol. They believe that butanol made from biomass waste could be a viable gasoline alternative, and are working to launch their own enterprise, Gourmet Butanol.
Deering Commons, First floor of the building.
It is marked as # 20 on COA campus map (http://www.coa.edu/campus-map.htm).Visitors can park on the south lot and walk through student village.
For more information visit www.greendrinks.org
or contact Ron Greenberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correction on the Hannaford donations to ACTT
- Plastics: In December, Bar Harbor Hannaford will help A Climate to Thrive
- Dec 12 forum on Plastics Pollution and Plastic Bag Ordinances, in Ellsworth
- MCCE Webinar on Maine’s Legislative Process
- Fwd: Ranked Choice Voting Put to the Test in Maine
- Film: Hannah Arendt, Nove. 30 Blue Hill
- Fwd: Kathy Kelly on Yemen – Democracy Now! off-air interview Nov 14
- Fwd: Shetterly: Accountability, History, Identity
- Fwd: Reminder: Non-violence training in Damariscotta now Nov 10
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: Art Exhibit "The Essence of Things" at RFS
- Forum for Legislative Candidates In Ellsworth tonight, Monday, October 22
- Film: DO NOT RESIST, Friday Oct 26 Blue Hill
- Ranked Choice Voting Explained, Orland, Oct 24
- Resources for encouraging voting