Green DrinksApril 20th, Wednesday, 7pm
A special presentation by 4 COA students. Using bacterial fermentation, College of the Altantic students are planning to convert local area waste into a liquid fuel known as butanol. They believe that butanol made from biomass waste could be a viable gasoline alternative, and are working to launch their own enterprise, Gourmet Butanol.
Deering Commons, First floor of the building.
It is marked as # 20 on COA campus map (http://www.coa.edu/campus-map.htm).Visitors can park on the south lot and walk through student village.
For more information visit www.greendrinks.org
or contact Ron Greenberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fwd: Op Ed in the Republican Journal (Belfast salmon factory)
- Fwd: Democracy Forum: Listen Friday, October 16
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk