Subject: PSA Maine Farmers’ Market Convention
Public Service Announcement Contact: Sarah Joy ChaplesFor Immediate Release (207) 664-2424, ext. 4460January 6, 2011
Maine Farmers’ Market Convention Dates Set
The second annual Maine Farmers’ Market Convention, presented by Down East Business Alliance, will be held January 28 & 29 at the Hutchinson Center in Belfast.
The keynote speaker is Kelly Verel of Project for Public Spaces. In addition to administering the grants program, Kelly provided technical assistance to more than 40 farmers markets from 22 states across the United States. There will also be a session for those interested in creating a statewide Maine Farmers’ Market Association facilitated by Enid Wonnacott.
Down East Business Alliance is a division of Washington Hancock Community Agency, a nonprofit organization. For more information, email email@example.com or call 207-664-2424 ext. 4460.
- Whoever you are, wherever you are
- Peninsula Peace & Justice notes
- Petition: Convert Bath Iron Works to building for life
- Fwd: BIW Advent vigils
- Correction on the Hannaford donations to ACTT
- Plastics: In December, Bar Harbor Hannaford will help A Climate to Thrive
- Dec 12 forum on Plastics Pollution and Plastic Bag Ordinances, in Ellsworth
- MCCE Webinar on Maine’s Legislative Process
- Fwd: Ranked Choice Voting Put to the Test in Maine
- Film: Hannah Arendt, Nove. 30 Blue Hill
- Fwd: Kathy Kelly on Yemen – Democracy Now! off-air interview Nov 14
- Fwd: Shetterly: Accountability, History, Identity
- Fwd: Reminder: Non-violence training in Damariscotta now Nov 10
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: Art Exhibit "The Essence of Things" at RFS