Subject: PSA Maine Farmers’ Market Convention
Public Service Announcement Contact: Sarah Joy ChaplesFor Immediate Release (207) 664-2424, ext. 4460January 6, 2011
Maine Farmers’ Market Convention Dates Set
The second annual Maine Farmers’ Market Convention, presented by Down East Business Alliance, will be held January 28 & 29 at the Hutchinson Center in Belfast.
The keynote speaker is Kelly Verel of Project for Public Spaces. In addition to administering the grants program, Kelly provided technical assistance to more than 40 farmers markets from 22 states across the United States. There will also be a session for those interested in creating a statewide Maine Farmers’ Market Association facilitated by Enid Wonnacott.
Down East Business Alliance is a division of Washington Hancock Community Agency, a nonprofit organization. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-664-2424 ext. 4460.
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk
- Fwd: LWV-Downeast Screening the Movie: Winner Take All
- Fwd: Hancock Sheriff asks for Riot Gear