From: “Global Network” <firstname.lastname@example.org>Date: August 29, 2013 10:10:15 PM EDTTo: “Peaceworks” <email@example.com>Subject: [occupymaine] Saturday, Noon, Monument Square, Syria protestReply-To: “Global Network” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
—– Original Message —–From: VFPlistserv
There will be a protest against military intervention in Syria
at noon on Saturday, August 31,
at Monument Square in Portland.
This listserv is primarily a listing of appropriate announcements of coming events and actions, and relevant articles directed to members and interested individuals of Maine Veterans for Peace. Its content is monitored and updated by administrators. If you have an article or event that you would like posted to this listserv, you can email it to email@example.com for consideration. This listserv is not a running log of events and personal insights with an online audience, or a blog. If you wish to be removed from this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
a list to facilitate to communications, collaborations and coordination between Occupy groups in Maine.
Send email announcement, news, calls to action, and more to this list.
If you want to send an email to the list send it email@example.com
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, simply send mail to:
from the e-mail address that you wish to unsubscribe.
Conversely, you may subscribe by sending mail to:
If you need to contact the list managers for any reason, please send mail to:
Please be aware that many people through out Maine are on this list-so be conscious of how many emails you send out, be conscious of what you put in your emails, and when appropriate take specific discussion off-list or create a new list or discussion forum for those conversations. You can also reply directly to people when appropriate as opposed to replying to the whole list.
- Fwd: Democracy Forum: Listen Friday, October 16
- Fwd: [mainevfp] JOIN A MAINE VIGIL FOR RBG
- Voter registration drive for 9/22
- Fwd: Duck your heads in Brunswick!
- Good opportunity to learn about gene edited foods: Sept 9
- Where lies the hope? As it always has — with the people
- From the committee to stop the CMP Corridor — stop an end run around COVID
- Two healthcare events: virtual town hall tonight, MaineAllCare webinar Friday
- Stokely Carmichael
- Hancock County News Blog
- Hidden here at home, though maybe not anymore
- Community Response to Bigotry
- Town Hall on NECEC last night
- Great letter in the BDN about the CMP Corridor’s serious fire risk
- Fwd: LWV-Downeast Screening the Movie: Winner Take All