You are Invited! Community Summer Solstice Celebration June 18th
Come celebrate the Summer Solstice
on June 18th in Bangor with
Voices for Peace, Women with Wings,
& Circle Voice and Leah Wolfsong!
Beginning at 6 pm an open drumming circle will set the beat for a crafts and farmers market. Starting at 7 pm the choral groups will energize our spirits with songs and celebration of light, growth and love.
I hope you will shine
your light with mine !
See you there!
Unitarian Universalist Church, 120 Park St. Bangor
Check out the poster for more details & visit www.MaineSummerSolstice.org.
Ilze Petersons, Program Coordinator
Peace & Justice Center of Eastern Maine
96 Harlow St, Suite 100
Bangor, ME 04401
tel: (207) 942-9343, FAX: 992-2288
Peacectr_list mailing list
- The latest on proposed massive fish farm Belfast Bay
- Whoever you are, wherever you are
- Peninsula Peace & Justice notes
- Petition: Convert Bath Iron Works to building for life
- Fwd: BIW Advent vigils
- Correction on the Hannaford donations to ACTT
- Plastics: In December, Bar Harbor Hannaford will help A Climate to Thrive
- Dec 12 forum on Plastics Pollution and Plastic Bag Ordinances, in Ellsworth
- MCCE Webinar on Maine’s Legislative Process
- Fwd: Ranked Choice Voting Put to the Test in Maine
- Film: Hannah Arendt, Nove. 30 Blue Hill
- Fwd: Kathy Kelly on Yemen – Democracy Now! off-air interview Nov 14
- Fwd: Shetterly: Accountability, History, Identity
- Fwd: Reminder: Non-violence training in Damariscotta now Nov 10
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes