You are Invited! Community Summer Solstice Celebration June 18th
Come celebrate the Summer Solstice
on June 18th in Bangor with
Voices for Peace, Women with Wings,
& Circle Voice and Leah Wolfsong!
Beginning at 6 pm an open drumming circle will set the beat for a crafts and farmers market. Starting at 7 pm the choral groups will energize our spirits with songs and celebration of light, growth and love.
I hope you will shine
your light with mine !
See you there!
Unitarian Universalist Church, 120 Park St. Bangor
Check out the poster for more details & visit www.MaineSummerSolstice.org.
Ilze Petersons, Program Coordinator
Peace & Justice Center of Eastern Maine
96 Harlow St, Suite 100
Bangor, ME 04401
tel: (207) 942-9343, FAX: 992-2288
Peacectr_list mailing list
- Howard Zinn on The Problem of Civil Disobedience
- film: The Human Element, Blue Hill May 31
- May 15 (Wednesday) is 5G protest day (+ free documentary this weekend)
- WERU Public Affairs program Carolyn Coe May 7 — Bath Iron Works protests
- Talk on Community Impacts of Climate Change
- ON NOW (10-11): WERU call-in discussing Maine waste management
- UN Report Warns of Devastating Extinction
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- BIW Protest? (lost correspondence)
- BIW Protest Video!!
- Climate change inspired protestors, Bangor Daily News
- Fwd: climate action conference. We invite you May 4th
- Fwd: Rights for All in Sedgwick
- Another shameful "christening" at Bath Iron Works
- Fwd: 25 Arrested Demanding BIW Convert To Building For Climate Solutions, Not Carbon Belching War Ships