You are Invited! Community Summer Solstice Celebration June 18th
Come celebrate the Summer Solstice
on June 18th in Bangor with
Voices for Peace, Women with Wings,
& Circle Voice and Leah Wolfsong!
Beginning at 6 pm an open drumming circle will set the beat for a crafts and farmers market. Starting at 7 pm the choral groups will energize our spirits with songs and celebration of light, growth and love.
I hope you will shine
your light with mine !
See you there!
Unitarian Universalist Church, 120 Park St. Bangor
Check out the poster for more details & visit www.MaineSummerSolstice.org.
Ilze Petersons, Program Coordinator
Peace & Justice Center of Eastern Maine
96 Harlow St, Suite 100
Bangor, ME 04401
tel: (207) 942-9343, FAX: 992-2288
Peacectr_list mailing list
- Music to soothe the soul of the present world
- Fwd: Community Mask, 2000 or bust
- Monday March 23
- Sunday 6:24 p.m.
- Fwd: Duration of the virus on various surfaces and in an aerosol
- Good morning
- ST PATRICK’S DAY STORIES & LEGENDS TO BE PUBLISHED IN ELLSWORTH AMERICAN
- Rachel Corrie, we remember
- Peninsula Peace and Justice notes
- En JOY
- Fwd: Action Alert: Request Relief for Low-Income People amid Covid-19!
- Fwd: [Test] LWV-Downeast Monthly Meetings
- Fwd: WASH YOUR HANDS — THE VIRUS
- CUBA EVENTS Maine – Save the dates