[HCCN] Save the Date: April 4 for Action Plan for Economic Human Rights Organizing in Maine

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Tue Feb 10 10:28:59 EST 2009

Please pass along to others in your group or area. Thanks.

SAVE THE DATE                           SAVE THE DATE
SAVE THE DATE

Action Plan for Economic Human Rights Organizing in Maine

April 4, 9 AM-4 PM

Pine Tree State Arboretum
153 Hospital St., Augusta

Join with Cheri Honkala, a national organizer and activist for the Poor
Peoples Economic Human Rights Campaign, as we develop a strategy for
organizing around the economic human rights crisis in our nation. We plan to
develop concrete strategies and connections we can utilize to create a
statewide and national movement led by the poor people of Maine and the US.

For a brochure, more information, and to register, contact Larry
Dansinger/ROSC, 161 Stovepipe Alley, Monroe, ME 04951, (207) 525-7776,
rosc at psouth.net