[HCCN] Save the Date: April 4 for Action Plan for Economic Human Rights Organizing in Maine

Larry Dansinger rosc at psouth.net
Tue Feb 10 10:29:00 EST 2009

SAVE THE DATE                           SAVE THE DATE
SAVE THE DATE

Action Plan for Economic Human Rights Organizing in Maine

April 4, 9 AM-4 PM

Pine Tree State Arboretum
153 Hospital St., Augusta

Join with Cheri Honkala, a national organizer and activist for the Poor
Peoples Economic Human Rights Campaign, as we develop a strategy for
organizing around the economic human rights crisis in our nation. We plan to
develop concrete strategies and connections we can utilize to create a
statewide and national movement led by the poor people of Maine and the US.

For a brochure, more information, and to register, contact Larry
Dansinger/ROSC, 161 Stovepipe Alley, Monroe, ME 04951, (207) 525-7776,
rosc at psouth.net