[HCCN] PLEASE POST TO READERS....///THANKS

Hugh J. Curran Hugh_J._Curran at umit.maine.edu
Sun Nov 22 23:57:24 EST 2009

"Breaking the Silence" will host an informational session on "Keeping our Kids Safe" at the Blue Hill Congregational Church on Wednesday, December 9th at 6:30 pm. Mary Kellett, Assistant District Attorney in Hancock County, will speak and answer
questions. The public is invited to attend. Mary Kellett graduated from George Stevens Academy & rec'd her BA from Yale University & law degree from the UMaine Law School. "Breaking the Silence" is a group dedicated to acknowledging the pain of
sexual exploitation and victimization, providing support and understanding for victims/survivors, encouraging greater awareness and understanding of these issues in our community, and preventing future victimizations. For more information, call
667-4580.