[HCCN] Positive Re-entry Parole for Maine

Bergin/Garvey bluehillme at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 21 22:29:41 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Kay Page
To: mainers against solitary
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 7:48 PM

Hi Friends of Justice in Maine

We are nearing the time for the parole bill to come to a hearing. Please write your senators and representatives. Address it this way.

Senator-------
Maine Senate
2 State House Station
Augusta, ME o4333

and
Representative ------
2 State House Station
Augusta ME 04333

You just need to put a polite handwritten letter inside to say please support Positive Re Entry Parole in Maine. And sign your name. It is always good to remind them you are their constituent.

Remember, the more people they hear from, the more likely we will get the bill passed. Please forward this to people you think will write who are not on my list - your friends. Spread the word.

Kay Page

CURE Maine