PENINSULA PEACE AND JUSTICE
Minutes for Organizational MeetingWednesday, September 5, 2018, at 11:00 a.m.Blue Hill Public LibraryRon, Judy, Peter, Bonnie, Steve
Judy will invite Carolyn Coe to present slides and accounts of her time in Palestine recently to witness challenges to Palestinian villagers pressured toward relocation due to growing settlement activities in the occupied territories. Suggested date is Friday, October 5, at 7:00 pm.
Ron will be on a tour of Eastern Europe, including Uzbekistan.
We hope to participate in a week of Keep Space for Peace in early October. Judy will propose a date for us to consider presenting a vigil or other event, after checking in with organizers.
We may schedule a presentation on militarization of police in the USA, with film and a speaker, for late in October.
Our next organizational meeting is scheduled for the Bass Room, in the Blue Hill Library, at 12:00 noon on the first Wednesday of next month, October 3, 2018.
— Notes by Steve BensonPeninsula Peace & Justice
P.O. Box 1257
Blue Hill ME 04614
- and while you’re at it, The Wall…
- Fwd: Oppose Regime Change in Venezuela! Take Action Now!
- film KILLING GAZA Friday Blue Hill
- Report from the World Economic Forum
- Fwd: WERU Link: Land Use Planning Commission Poised to Open 1.3 million Acres of Maine Woods to Development
- Film: Killing Gaza, Blue Hill Jan. 25
- Travel to Cuba with Witness for Peace
- Johan Galtung on: 2019 A Year for Health
- Peninsula Peace & Justice Notes
- Fwd: "Fast for Yemen" in NYC – video from TRNN, DN!
- Fwd: Fast for Yemen in NYC and DC
- Fwd: from Kabul
- Fwd: Latest This Issue on U.S. demonization of Russia
- The latest on proposed massive fish farm Belfast Bay
- Whoever you are, wherever you are